OFFICE COVID-19 PRECAUTIONSSkokie, IL
We want you to know about the changes we have made in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Your safety and the safety of our staff is our top priority, and we are committed to providing a healthy office environment. That is why we have closely monitored the Illinois Department of Public Health and CDC guidelines along with the American Dental Association and OSHA for recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have taken the following measures and protocols, and we thank you in advance for your patients and cooperation. We will now implement new phone methods of checking in. We will also be implementing the following:
- You will be required to bring your mask along to your appointment and your temperature will be taken when you enter the office.
- You will be asked to call or text us when you arrive to the parking lot and a staff member will escort you in when your treatment room is ready.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- You will be asked to come alone or have anyone accompanying wait in the car or outside. Exceptions will be minors or those that require assistance.
- Treatment rooms and equipment has always been disinfected regularly after each patient, but updated with new sterilization and disinfecting processes using UV lights, HEPA filters and a disinfecting fogger.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We have reduced overall patient flow, and will be limiting the number of patients present in the office at any given time to ensure social distancing.
- You will notice Plexiglas at the reception area and contactless payment terminals.
In addition to our own website, there are other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful dental information.
CORONA VIRUS WEBSITES
Other sites of interest on the Web.
Seeing a preventive dentist can help keep your teeth and gums healthy. Prevention is always better than extensive treatments, especially when it comes to dental health. This provider can perform treatments that can keep dental problems at bay. Here are some of the benefits that you can enjoy from visiting a preventive dentist for regular…
A kid-friendly dentist can perform a dental cleaning on children safely. It is a non-invasive procedure with very little to no risk involved for the child. However, it is still helpful for parents to understand what performing a dental cleaning on children is like and when it is recommended to make informed decisions about their…
A kid-friendly dentist offers a friendly environment and services that are primarily for children to help them feel more comfortable with every visit. This helps children create healthy dental habits at a young age and reduces the risk of developing dental anxiety or dental phobia as they grow older.The benefits of visiting a kid-friendly dentist…
Common treatment options offered by kid-friendly dentists include routine cleanings, sealants, dental fillings, dental crowns, and tooth extraction. Of course, most kid-friendly dentists have a much more extensive list of services and personalize the treatment plan based on each child's individual needs.Every kid-friendly dentist has their own set of services. This may include early orthodontic…
One of the reasons why dental implants are a popular option for tooth restoration is that they are durable. With the proper care, they can last a lifetime. Maintaining your implants is not much different than caring for natural teeth, but you have to be diligent about dental hygiene to avoid problems that could cause…