Accepted Dental Insurance | Payment Options
Accepted Dental Insurance & Payment Options
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, and major credit cards and payment is due at time of service. We are available to make financial arrangements for more extensive dental services.
As a courtesy to our patients in the Skokie and surrounding areas, we accept any dental insurance that allows you to see the dentist of your choice, as we are not in-network with any insurance policy. Our team has more than 25 years of experience working with dental insurance companies, and we will be happy to help you receive the maximum insurance coverage to which you are entitled.
There are several things you should know:
- Our office will gladly file your insurance claim for you as a courtesy.
- Your benefit is a contract between you, your employer, and the insurance company.
- Not all dental services are covered benefits in all contracts.
- We will provide an estimate of the benefits that the insurance company is expected to pay.
- Co-payments are expected at the time of service.
- You are responsible for fees for services rendered.
- UCR — Usual and Customary fees are determined by your carrier.
We’re pleased to offer our patients payment plans through Care Credit. This plan allows you to begin your treatment immediately–then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
It is like a credit card, but better.
Care Credit work like a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. With no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties, and no annual fees, it lets you pay over time and free up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. It also offers low monthly payment plans for dental procedures not commonly covered by insurance and you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months (other options may be available)
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Learn more by contacting our office. It only takes a few minutes to apply and you may receive an online decision in seconds!
You can visit either website for additional information or to apply:
CARE CREDIT FINANCING
Please contact Deborah, our Office Manager/Insurance Coordinator, and she will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding Insurance OR Payment Plans.